Now I think itâ€™s no secret that I love the Bisley cotton drill long sleeve shirt. I wear â€™em every day. Iâ€™ve got heaps of them at home.
Theyâ€™ve got everything I need. Theyâ€™re comfortable, they look good. A pen pocket and two pockets on the front to keep your phone or your notepad. Theyâ€™re hard wearing. 50+ U.V. so theyâ€™re great to wear in the sun and theyâ€™re warm in winter as well.
The old cotton drill shirt, Iâ€™ve been wearing it since I was a boy.
100% Cotton Preshrunk Drill 190gsm
- 2 piece structured collar
- 2 pleated pockets with button down flaps
- Left chest pocket with pen division
- Centre back box pleat
- Contrast natural coloured buttons
- Buttoned, adjustable sleeve cuff
S - 6XL
Static Control (AS.NZS 1020:1995)
Suitable for Industrial environments and work places
Sun Protection 50+ (NZS 4399:1996)